Outlook Privacy Plugin is a security extension for Outlook. It enables Outlook to send and receive email messages that are encrypted and/or signed with the OpenPGP standard. It uses your existing GnuPG/GPG keyrings.
- Download and install gpg4win.
- Create and import keys as needed.
- Verify you can see all expected keys from the gpg4win software.
- Download installer from top right of this page.
- Close Outlook and run installer.
- [OPTIONAL] If your Gnupg installation is in a custom location, or Outlook Privacy Plugin cannot find your keys, set the GNUPGHOME environmental variable and restart Outlook.
- Supports the following versions of Outlook
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Support for both 32bit & 64bit versions of Office
- Encrypt and decrypt email using OpenPGP standard
- Supports encrypted attachments
- Supports multiple recipients
- Decrypts PGP/MIME
- Decrypts OpenPGP blocks in HTML email
- Decrypts HTML emails
- Multiple email accounts (based on sender/receiver email)
- Attach public key to emails
- Sending PGP/MIME emails
- Sending HTML email
- Decrypting in preview pane